Monday, March 23, 2009

Wal-Mart Super Shopper

Learning to "play the game" at CVS and Walgreens has really opened my eyes to use my coupons to their full potential at Wal-Mart to buy those things that you really can't get for free or just really have to have right now and can't wait until they are free.

I saved $50.85 in coupons on this Wal-Mart trip!

I also saved on some clearance items another $13.06 which seems like nothing compared to my coupon savings, but it is still money in my pocket, so I'll take it.

I won't go through everything I bought, but a few of the highlights:

7 Johnson's Buddies Soaps - FREE + $.03 overage on each
Artisan Cheese crackers - $2.00/2 boxes
Wheat Thins - $1.00
Ritz Chips - $1.00
Mentos Gum - $.28
Shoes for Lily - $3.00
Sani-hands Wipes - $1.00 (bought 2)
Air Effects Air freshner - $1.50/2
Crest Kids Toothpaste $.99/2
Dora Band-Aids - $.97
Diego Band-Aids - $.24
Robots DVD - $4.50
Garfield the Movie DVD - $4.50
Cheaper by the Dozen DVD - $2.00
Sandlot DVD - $2.00
All Dogs go to Heaven DVD - $2.00
V-Smile Backyardigans game - $10.00
Head & Shoulders Trial Size - FREE + .03 overage

Many of the coupons I used were printed online here or here.

Sidenote: If you save over $50 in coupons a Customer Service Manager will have to come to approve the transaction - Don't be alarmed, this is Wal-Mart's policy that you aren't "allowed" to save that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment