Monday, March 9, 2009

Deals


Ok, I'm new to the CVS & Walgreens thing and I'm sure I'll get better at it, but I don't think I am doing too bad so far. I got a couple things last week for good prices, but this week I really put some time into figuring out the systems and think I did pretty good. I got all this for $31.76 (That's after the register rewards & ECB I have to use for next time). In addition to that I got 2 coupons for $2 off Pampers Swaddlers and 2 coupons for $5 off formula. This was a little higher than I would like it to be normally, but considering some big ticket items (diapers, coke) I'm pretty pleased. Not bad for a first attempt!

I got:
6 pks Huggies
4 - 12 pk Coke
3 bags of Chex Mix
3 bottle of shampoo
2 bottles of lotion
1 small mouthwash
1 small dish soap
1 deoderant
1 Renuzit Tri-scent
1 pack of gum
4 coupons

I plan to go back for more diapers and a few other things at Walgreens (I hadn't had time to really go through the ad) and a few things at CVS that the one store was out of stock on - hopefully the other store will have it. I'll post the other deals later this week, but so far - so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment