Saturday, April 4, 2009

Walgreens 3/29-4/4


Walgreens was out of a few of the things I wanted, but I may get back there today. If not then I really didn't need them. I would have gotten rainchecks, but the people behind me were getting irritated already. Here is what I got I did have to do multiple transactions for the body wash.

Transaction #1

2 Bic Soleil Disposable Razor 4 pk
sale - $4.99
coupon - $2.00 x 2
Just realized I forgot to clip the easy saver coupon (would have been $1/ea)

2 Bayer 24 ct (mine were a bonus pack, so actually 48 ct)
sale - $1.99/ea
coupon - $1 x 2

Halls Breezers
in-ad coupon - $1.39/ea
coupon $.75 x2

Colgate Wave Toothbrush
sale - BOGO
coupons - $.75 x 2

Softsoap
$3.99
coupon $1
generated coupon for free softsoap

Headbands - no sale (Daddy was with me and thought they would be cute on Lily)

Total Before Coupons: $26.71
Total after coupons: $16.71 + tax

Total OOP - $18.36
Rewards - 1 coupon for free softsoap


Transaction #2

Softsoap
$3.99
coupon $.75

Total OOP - $3.55
Rewards - 1 coupon for free softsoap


Transaction #3

Softsoap
$3.99
coupon $.75

Total OOP - $3.55
Rewards - 1 coupon for free softsoap


Transaction #4

Softsoap
$3.99
coupon for free softsoap

Total OOP - $.31 (tax)
Many people across the country reported this to print another free soap coupon - mine did not

So, for a grand total of $25.77 OOP I got a lot of stuff and I still have coupons for 2 more free soaps to use next time I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment